A pacific breeze so salty you can catch it in the palm of your hands.
Inspired by the day that seems to last forever. Roof down, breeze thick. Rolling in off the Pacific Ocean with just a hint of Mexican exoticism as Long Beach gets further and Encinitas gets closer.
Salt Living’s candles bring the cherished feeling of the rugged California coastline into the void spaces of your home. Using a natural soy wax that is gently hand poured in Melbourne, these paraffin and lead free scents will burn for between 40 and 80 hours.
The natural essential oils and extracts include mystical sage, rugged driftwood and vibrant mandarin. A flicker of nostalgia, a steady glow of desire, each of these three candles has been curated to inspire the calming coastal moments Salt Living exists for.
Opt for a single cotton wick jar holding 180ml of wax, or a twin cotton wick jar holding 400ml. Solana, Seaside and Tea House offer trans-seasonal ambience and scents to take you from early morning vigour to late-night unwind.
- Fragrance: Sea Salt and Sage
- Size: 180ml with a single wick
- Burn time: Approximately 40 hours.
- Hand poured in Melbourne, Australia.
- Be careful when lit, as candle can become very hot.
- Always trim wick to 4mm before lighting to avoid excessive flame and smoke.
- For best performance, ensure wax mets evenly to edges, not exceeding 4 hours.
- To prevent fire, never burn a candle unattended or near a draft.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.