Postage + Delivery Policy
After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation containing your order details and confirming payment received. Your order will be shipped within 1 business day. Shipping within Australia will take 2 - 5 business days. Within Australia: All orders will receive Free postage within Australia unless otherwise stated. (Some products will be "Pick Up In Store Only" and will not be shipped. Overseas- Less than 500 grams: International flat rate of $25. International orders may take 5 - 12 business days to arrive. Overseas- Over 500 grams: Postage cost will be determined depending on size and weight of package- please contact us for enquiries- firstname.lastname@example.org
Refunds + Returns Policy
We are happy to refund, credit or exchange any unopened goods within 7 days, provided we receive the goods in original condition. Returns will be approved at our discretion and all postage costs are to be incurred by the customer. Please email email@example.com with notification of the items and reason for the return and we will respond with instructions on how to proceed. Should you receive a faulty or damaged product, please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org with your specific problem and we'll get back to you promptly.
Privacy + Security Policy
Salt Living uses the eWAY Payment Gateway for its online credit card transactions. If you have a PayPal account and prefer to use it you can also select this payment method. eWAY processes online credit card transactions for thousands of Australian merchants, providing a safe and secure means of collecting payments via the Internet. All online credit card transactions performed on this site using the eWAY gateway are secured payments.
- Payments are fully automated with an immediate response.
- Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by Salt Living or any outside party.
- All transactions are performed under 128 Bit SSL Certificate.
- All transaction data is encrypted for storage within eWAY’s bank-grade data centre, further protecting your credit card data.
- eWAY is an authorised third party processor for all the major Australian banks.
- eWAY at no time touches your funds; all monies are directly transferred from your credit card to the NAB merchant account held by Salt Living