Avila Squaw Surf Suit | SeeaIN STOCK
The Avila Surf Suit is like a lightbulb switch from feeling fine to feeling amazing at life. Contrasting hourglass lines visually slim and accentuate in all the right places, and long-sleeved UPF protection has your back and shoulders covered during can’t-get-enough sessions.
- Nylon/spandex fabric rated UPF 30+ to 50+
- Original Denim print.
- Long sleeves and fully covered back for sun protection.
- Underarm side panel to reduce chafing while paddling.
- Flattering, curved pattern lines.
- Classic cut bottom.
- Fully lined, however no shelf bra or padding is included. For more support we suggest wearing a bikini top underneath.
- Made in sunny California
Model, Erika wears size Small. Her measurements in U.S. sizes:
Height: 5’ 9”, chest 33”, waist: 25”, hips: 35”, dress size 2
Seea continues to redefine the expectations of surfwear in stylish ready-to-wear-inspired silhouettes with active functionality. Titled “Sea Change,” the 2017 collection is a time travel through evolving eras and iconic landscapes in California. From vintage film photographs of beach culture and cacti in the desert, to channeling the unique styles of our Seeababe ambassadors, our newest silhouettes elegantly adorn your feminine form for dancing on the waves.