Activated coconut charcoal (which comes from the shells of coconuts) is used in this bar for its cleansing and purifying benefits, as it binds with dirt and other impurities on the skin. Combined with the Australian native Eucalyptus which has anti-inflammatory properties and a unique fresh and clean aroma, this bar is also gentle enough to use on the face. In fact, it is ideal for acne prone skin.
Australian Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Cold Pressed Coconut Oil, Water, Lye, Activated Coconut Charcoal, Eucalyptus Oil, Dried Eucalyptus Leaves
Note: As each bar is handcut the shape and appearance may differ from what is shown in the picture, however all bars weigh approx 180g.
For longer lasting soap, please keep your bars dry and in a well drained position in-between uses and away from direct streams of running water.
- Palm oil free & Vegan
- Made with Australian extra virgin olive oil and cold pressed coconut oil, natural Australian clays and charcoal, organic essential oils, organic dried botanicals (some from our farm) and other local plant oils such as hemp seed, almond, and macadamia which all have amazing benefits for the skin.
- Made with herbal infusions. These are organic botanicals steeped in olive oil and left to infuse, which extracts the natural therapeutic benefits out of the herbs and transfers them into the oil. This oil is then used in the soap
- Handmade using the traditional cold processed method, with each bar having a 4-6 week curing time which results in a mild and gentle soap bar
- Contain NO synthetic fragrances, artificial colours, preservatives, refined vegetable oils or nasty ingredients
- Gentle enough for sensitive skin (especially the Calendula bar which is made with infused calendula oil and contains no essential oils for the extra sensitive)
- Recipes created by Amanda Callan, who has a background in herbal medicine and naturopathy