The only thing between you and the clear blue sky.
With cotton tassels and wooden poles, our beach umbrellas dial the calendar way back to the 1950s. A time when boards were long, bikinis were full and lazy days on Coolangatta beach were just as idyllic as they are today.
Extend your beach time to an entire day under the shade of these 180-centimetre sun protectors, aptly named The Kirra, The Greenmount and The Snapper. One of those gracious items that are both functional and fantastically pretty, you will quickly wonder how you survived a summer without one.
Back home, they can be stashed away in their convenient carry bag, or wedged between a few plants to complete your garden aesthetic. With a polyester canopy and fibreglass frame, you’ll be protected from the elements come summer rain, hail or shine.
- Exclusive print designed by Salt Living
- Anti UV polyester canopy - UPF 50+.
- Vintage inspired cotton tassels
- Vintage inspired wooden pole.
- 180cm open diameter with 200cm arc
- Fibreglass frame.
- Comes in a carry bag for convenience.