SUR Soy Candle Amber JarOUT STOCK
Meet SUR - a blend of Cedarwood, Amber and Patchouli rounded out with hints of Indian Sandalwood. SUR is reminiscent of the Big Sur woodlands and Californian coast.-Hand poured 150ml natural soy wax candle set in an amber glass jar with aluminium screw top lid.
-Vessel measures 6.2cm in diameter and 8.1cm in height.
-Cotton wick with all natural fibres.
-Contains no lead or other harmful metals.
-Burn time 30 hours.
-Handmade in Byron Bay, Australia by Posie.
Posie are a small batch candle company based in Byron Bay, Australia - the creation of partners Ash & Casie. Their blends are inspired by travels, adventure & the element of discovery - all reminiscent of the people, places & paths crossed along the way. Taking a back to basics approach, Posie candles are thoughtfully hand wicked, poured & crafted in their Byron studio to ensure your candle is a unique piece of Posie.
Your Posie Soy Wax Candle needs a little TLC. Each candle is hand poured and every effort is made by us to ensure consistency, however every candle is unique. Soy wax candles sweat in heat, please make sure your candle is kept out of direct sunlight and excessive temperatures.
When lighting your Posie candle for the first time:
- Allow the melt pool to reach the edges of your enamel mug or amber jar before extinguishing. This will encourage maximum fragrance and an even burn.
- After use and when the wax has cooled and re set, trim your wick. This will help achieve a strong flame when re lighting.
- If your flame requires greater intensity, blow out your candle, let it cool and trim the wick.
General Burning Care:
- Never leave your burning candle unattended
- Burn your candle on a heat resistant surface
- Never move your candle while lit
- Store in a cool dry place, away from sunlight
REUSE YOUR ENAMEL MUG & AMBER JAR: When 1/4 wax remains, place your enamel mug or amber jar into a freezer. Once the wax has hardened, it can be chipped out along with the wick. Wash with detergent and use for whatever you wish!